torsdag den 9. oktober 2014

A little something for Halloween

I do not know what to call this project. 
It might be a box or a holder, but I think 
I prefer to say, that I have made a little something 
for Halloween.

It is made with kraft, bazzill and paper from Graphic 45.
There are 4 different images - one on each side, 
but the one with the lady is somehow the 
front of the project.

I HATE frogs,so this image is almost too
 scary for me - even for Halloween.



Filled with cookies

- o -

Challenges:

Kort o Mania: #116 - Høstfarger
Papirdokkene: # 63 - Høstfarger

- o -

Thank you for visiting my blog!

4 kommentarer:

  1. Flott Halloween inspirert beholder du har laget, fine farger og spennende illustrasjoner på bildene.
    Kjeksen ser også fristende ut.
    Takk for at du deler kortene med oss i KortoMania.

    Klem Dt-Sissel

    SvarSlet
  2. Hi, A lovely project, love the image and the gorgeous colours. Thank you for joining A Step In The Dark this fortnight. Good luck and we hope to see you again soon.
    Hugs Erin DT & Co Owner x

    SvarSlet
  3. En kul variant av gavepose i flotte høstfarger :)

    Takk for at du scrapper med oss Papirdokker ♥

    Smil fra Anne :)

    SvarSlet
  4. FAbulous project! I love the G45 papers and the design, great for those cookies! Thanks for sharing at A Step in the Dark. Mo x

    SvarSlet